- First order Online or buy steaks from Market. Choose 2% prime USDA Tomahawk ribeye steaks. Remove ribeye steaks from the refrigerator at least an hour before cooking.
READY GRILL FOR COOKING RIBEYE STEAK PERFECTLY:
- Rub some extra virgin olive oil all over the steaks because when used the ribeye steaks look beautiful after they are grilled.
- Do not forget to use Chicago Steak Company Steak Seasoning. It helps to make delicious and tastier Tomahawk ribeye steaks. Sprinkle generously with steak seasoning and use your hand to rub it into the Tomahawk ribeye steaks; repeat on other side.
- Then put the grate on the grill and brush it clean. Now put Tomahawk ribeye steaks on the grill and start grilling at 250 degrees; grill for 35 minute or to an internal temperature of 115 degrees.
REVERSE SEAR THE STEAKS WITH HIGH GRILL TEMPERATURE:
- The steaks have an internal temperature of 115 degrees from first grilling. Now remove them and let them rest while turning up the heat on the grill to about 600 degrees.
- Now reverse sear the steaks on the 600 degrees grill for about 5 minutes per side until they reach an internal temperature of 135 degrees. This will make more tasty ribeye steak.
- Place steak on the grill and after about 2 1/2 minutes give them a quarter turn to create the nice grill marks. After 5 minutes give the steaks a flip and grill for 5 minutes on the other side, turning a quarter turn after 2 1/2 minutes.
- When the steaks have an internal temperature of 135 degrees remove them from the grill.
SERVE OR PLATE RIBEYE STEAK:
- Now after the steaks have a 10-minute rest, you will have medium done ribeye steaks.
HOW TO BUY BEST RIBEYE STEAKS:
- There are many companies that provide Tomahawk ribeye steaks but Chicago Steak Company provide 2% USDA Prime Steak. Buy steak online and enjoy unlimited steak experience with friends and family.